Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, July 22, 2012

07/21/12

A bit of awakening

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:50:43 AM

Good morning. It was another fun night exploring the multi-verse. We visited other realities, made new friends and played until morning. It was fairly easy to face 3D because We know that this is going to be how Our waking reality looks and feels very soon. We are making the change, We are the future.

I just read that on 7/22/12 a third star of Sirius will arise. It won't be visible to the eye but to the heart. It is about feminine energy and creation. Somehow this ties to what I was doing last night. I can't (yet) explain it any better than that but I sure feel the connection. Just read two more articles which confirm what I have been intuiting. I do love this and it is no longer as surprising as it Once was. Often these confirmations will also provide some additional clarity.

We are quite certain that what really needs to happen is to remember what We really are, or even just more of what We really are. The thing is this needs to be a clear memory and We need to believe it and therein is the kicker. We have believed Our own lies for sooooo long that it is hard to turn around and say and believe that We are THE powerful creators that We are.

I returned to dream and when I got up I typed it up. Pretty cool vision of healing the waters.

The message that We need to BELIEVE in what We really are is very strong and ever so important. We have rejected and denied OurSelf for sooooo long, now We must do a 180 and begin to recognize Our true Selves. It is a choice of course, We can stay in denial but that will bring little or no change.

I feel the change happening inside of Me. I Am beginning to believe in MySelf and feel the release of victim-hood and slavery to a system based on separation. My change has begun and I Am sure that soon I will see evidence in the outside world. As I birth and develop new and expanded beliefs about MySelf these will enter the mass mind and spread. Sometimes quickly, sometimes slowly.

No comments: