Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 16, 2007

What If? #3 Pea-heads

I have titled this What If #3. Which title works for Me, if it doesn’t work for You then call it whatever you like, which of course You will do regardless of what I tell You.
If you go about 6 universes left, 6 flights of stars down and 7 thoughts before (BTW: My insueance agent called and told Me that if I Am {I assured Her I Am} going to have You All traipsing up and down My stars I need to install handrails. I tried to explain that "they" are not really "MY" stars. She insisted, says if I don’t install handrails "they" will have to cancel My reality owner’s policy. So, I Am {yes I assure You I Am} looking for the phone number of that nice carpenter from Nazareth to see if He has time to install handrails between All the stars.?)
Okay then, 6UL,6SD,7TB You can find a reality where We are exploring duality by having right little pea-heads and wrong little pea-heads. I really don’t know what they look like, You might wanna ask Ann. I Am (Yes I AM) thinking rights would look like those wonderful sweet green peas My grandmother used to grow in Her garden every summer, and wrongs might look like split peas???
Now, (the best time there is) if U wanna explore triality U can add left little pea-heads. I Am (YES I Am still) not sure whether that would be on their left or yours however. This reality is 1UL if You are standing facing Yourself, if You are standing (starting) where You are then it would be 1UR. Whether the lefts are on Your left or their left depends on One’s perspective I guess. Let’s see, if I say lefts are on their left, and You say they are on My left, then Your lefts would be My rights. So what is really the difference? There is no difference? The only difference is Our perspective? What a concept!
What happens if You and/or I extend this concept to the rights and wrongs? Obviously We will have to abandon this line of thought if We are going to explore duality and/or triality. Forget I mentioned it!
A long time ago some visitors from another plane-it came to the land of pea-heads. Fortunately for the pea-heads these were not slave traders. They were entrepreneurs though and began a very lucrative trade in pea futures. You can find their brokerage at the corner of Pea and Wall streets.
Imagine what it was like for the little pea-heads to experience these visitors! They had such large heads. You gotta wonder how those little necks can support such large heads. One pea-head said to another "I bet they think too much! That’s how their heads got so big!"
"What if they just have grand ideas? Wouldn’t that make their heads swell?"
"I have grand ideas and my head doesn’t swell!"
"You think not?"
"How rude!"
While this conversation goes on the visitors are bidding on the eventual outcome and someone will make a windfall on their futures, or loose their head.
"Where do you think the big heads came from?"
"Maybe they arrived on magic carpets!"
"I don’t believe in magic, they must have come on tractors."

No comments: