Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 16, 2007

What If? #2 Platter

Remember? 3 uni-verses to the right and down 3 flights of stars.
I have titled this What If? #2, which is appropriate unless you haven’t read What If? #1 in which case this would be What If? #1 and so on and so fourth, or fifth or first.
Anyway, I Will Platter Am plattering to spin u a tail. (That is a dishes way of saying I Am going to share my story with you. BTW: my name is Will, Will Platter, very nice to meat you!)
So, as I wasn’t saying yet, but platter to shortly, I used to be a peist. Well, We All used to be something didn’t WE? A peist is not a bad thing to have been if u have to be a have been something.
Then One fine morning I had a thought. This may not sound unusual to you, but believe me (please, please, please believe me) it is rather unheard of for a peist from the Platter family to have thoughts!
I took my thought to the wizard plate for an analysis and he suggested I go ahead and act on it. What a suggestion that was! Just imagine the glory, the fame, the intrigue a peist Platter not only having a thought but acting on it 2.
That is how I became a wholesale supplier to the peists. Yes, u are right or left, many dishes scoffed at me, said I was insane, many said I could never make it as a wholesaler, some called me a religious fanatic, others said I was an Edsil.
I Am here to tell you I CAN SELL YOU!
I embarked on my new career with zeal and after a fairly short time became successful and now I Will tell u some history or herstory depending on your perspective(s).
Many thoughts ago the slave traders went up 3 flights of stars and 3 uni-verses to the right, that’s correct not left, check it out, if u are going in the opposite direction you have to turn the same direction as u originally turned when not going in this opposite direction to end up at your starting point which is now your destination. Or not.
These slave traders discovered the reality called Earth and abducted some fairly sentient beings called people. The intent of course was to trade these people as slaves. That would be why we call these slave traders "slave traders". However, these "people" were in such a state of shock at being abducted and transported 3 uni-verses to the right (need I explain this again?) and down 3 flights of stars, that they became non-sentient.
What a dilemma this posed. Whatever were the slave-traders going to do with non-sentient slaves? The smartest slave trader starting trading people as ornaments rather than slaves and made a fortune! Hence he hired the other slave traders (who were broke and destitute) to make arrangements of his people and the position of "peist" was born.
By the way, some people woke up and became sentient again. They were sold to the wizard plate and all the dishes of the realm thought he had "magikly" altered them. This of course is another story, or part of this story and the first story, unless u haven’t read the first story yet. If that is the case then of course this is the first story.
Sew, I Will Platter was a peist and went on to journey up 3 flights of stars and 3 uni-verses to the right (don’t ask me to explain again please) and abduct my own people and sell them to peists or wizards depending on whether my abducted people woke up or NOT!
The story of how all this affected the earth reality is another story or several stories, which could be my next story, or my first story depending completely on what order you read them in or "your perspective!" I guess it might also depend on whether or not I write it/them. If only I believed in magik, then I could write them without taking the effort to write them!

No comments: