Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, August 20, 2012

08/19/12
Today:
The wilds of My mind
Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:30:59 AM
Good morning. Lots of dreams. It started out with waking dreams and clear information that I was certain I was integrating but would not remember clearly in the morning. I can feel the fringes floating around and would not be surprised to see some come clear during the day.
Then there was recess. Playing with the Sirians romping amongst the stars. What fun. As I was waking there was One new friend that others were worried about (I don't think these were Sirians). I was asked to check it out. The friends were not concerned about “their” friend changing “they” were concerned that might be something “they” could be doing to assist that was not being asked. Interesting, now I see it was another case of wondering if a person is willing to receive.
There is smoke from a fire fairly heavy in the air this morning. It actually has a pleasant odor but is affecting My sinuses a bit. It was in the air lightly yesterday morning but cleared shortly after We went outside.
Definitely staying in multi-D today. Playing out and about amongst the stars.
Listening to a video by Ron Van Dyke We are reminded of part of last nights message: “It is a game but We take it too seriously.” We fell into the game, the picture. We CAN step in and out without falling in.
And then I went away for the day, into the wilds of My mind. It is nice in there.
Sometimes (often) it is hard to allow and accept that We are traveling between and amongst dimensions and realities. We allowed OurSelf to do this today.

No comments: