Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

07/31/12

Clues

Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:28:11 AM

Good morning. I woke from an interesting dream that I Am certain is significant tho I Am at a loss to find that significance. There are many, many connections/similarities to My waking life yet definitely totally different from this. It would seem like One of those dreams where We resolve waking conflicts or find answers, guidance and/or direction. I woke just before I got to that point and try as I might I knew there was no returning this morning. It was a very pleasurable dream, I really enjoyed it and would gladly spend a lot of time in that reality and with those friends, One in particular. I seem to have a lot of dreams where One friend stands out but it seems in each it is a different person. Now, I wonder if it is the same spirit?

I dreamt I was a private investigator. What boy doesn't dream that? I was working with a family finding the father. I had stopped doing any other work and was not being paid because I was enjoying being with the family and doing this work so much. However, it seemed like I might be running out of money. I had found a clue that was hidden in plain sight of the family All along. We All knew now that We would find the father if I continued but I felt I needed to start being paid for My work but not for the friendship part/time. To be honest, it was hard to separate the two.

Also very interesting, the first email I opened this morning was a link to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2K7GGzfN2V8

And then We are reading some emails about this 3D life and being in 5D. Of course money comes up. It came up during dream also. Something about breaking the need for money, breaking the societal addiction to money. It's a negative matrix thing and even still I can only barely imagine that We could break out of this bondage to money any time soon. Yet, We know in Our heart that the time is very near.

Another beautiful day outside. We played hard and got some more steps done on the cleanup. And lots of good reflection too.

No comments: