Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, August 6, 2012

08/05/12
Walking between worlds again
Wizard's Log Star-date: 09:13:36 AM
Good morning. This is One of those mornings when I wake with a smile on My face, no memory of what I was dreaming but I sure enjoyed it.
Sending and being love and remembering what We really are continues to be of utmost importance. It really is just about All We are doing recently. Being very drifty each day. Walking in multi-worlds.
The weather is nice so We spent most of the afternoon outside, doing stuff. We can tell that We need to be gentle and focus on what We are doing so as not to hurt OurSelf. Gotta be careful when not fully focused in 3D.
It was very enjoyable to be able to be outside again. We didn't get a lot done but We spent a lot of time doing it.
It is hard to write about what happened when We weren't here.

No comments: