Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, August 9, 2012

08/08/12
The Lion's Gate
Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:38:40 AM
Good morning. The Lion's Gate Portal.
Actually processing and looking within and for some reason needed to get out of bed to do it??????
Just watched Lee Harris's August energy report. He's telling My story: http://leeharrisenergy.blogspot.com/
Interesting mix of dreams, still hard to translate into words. Beginning to wonder if the way I share My dreams and My writing is going through a transition???? Why not, the rest of the world is.
We are having the opportunity to look at and process some of the stuff We are still carrying around but don't want to take with Us into the new paradigm. Giving and receiving in particular this morning. What really comes up is the need to continue processing and being open in order to be able to move forward.
Also, seeing more possibility of living in multi-worlds. It is sooooo easy to revert to either/or thinking. We can have it All, why settle for less.
Seeing/remembering that this reality (3D) is actually a vacation in limitation, it is recreational, it is an opportunity to learn by playing. We just forgot (at least for the most part) that it is a game. We made it a game of life and death. I Am enjoying the cleanup and organizing and building I Am doing around home, I enjoy it even more when I remember it is play and not work. Sometimes I wonder if it is worthwhile, will it matter next year, etc. Well, duh. If I Am enjoying the doing, the recreation and the results what does it matter if it matters or snot? AND, I Am learning.
I Am also working on spending the time (or as much time) that I spend thinking, planning and figuring out projects to mentally explore and remember free energy methods and living in harmony and abundance. Spending the time moving into the new earth and new paradigm.

No comments: