Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Dreams #9

Yesterday afternoon I dreamt about the song "And I Am Telling You" from The DreamGirls movie. It feels vaguely like I've dreamt of this a lot recently. In the same way I feel I've been experiencing more dragon riding but I'm not remembering it as clear as that One night.
Last night I had some kinda dream about being in something like a tennis court with My dog (did not look like Shadow) and some guy with his kids started talking to Me through the fence. My dog didn't like him. He kept trying to make friends with My dog, and when he did My dog went out the gate (which was next to where the guy was standing) and the guy grabbed My dog and was defiantely gonna do harm. The guys kids were watching (apparetnly around age 5) with basically no reaction. I was frozen in fear. The guy picked up My dog (the size of a very large german shepherd) and was gonna throw him at Me. I begged him to stop and I think I truly experienced a universe split. In the dream I saw both possibilitiies begin to unfold. In the universe I focussed on the guy did a shift and put My dog down and was just playing some kind of game and My dog was happy. I watched the universe where My dog was harmed fade off into the distance. The guy started talking about his divorce and I related a bit about Mine as I was hurrying to get Me and My dog connected and away from this guy. I felt uncomfortable that I just wanted to get away, but I really just wanted to go and so I did.
The dream I woke from was about being forced to move. It was a combination of the home I grew up in My first 16 years and My current life and home. This moving was like an evacuation or eviction, or pogrom. We would have to take what We wanted in One trip and there wasn't much room. I was perfectly happy with what I had chosen to take until I looked at a lifetime's collection of "stuff" in the garage. I decided I could not leave this lifetime behind and shifted the circumstances so that I/We no longer needed to leave.
Notice the first line from this theme song running thru several days of My dreams:
And I Am telling You I'm not going. You're the best friend I ever had........
That's the best I can quote from memory. I haven't listened to it except in dream for several months. Then when I dream of being forced to leave I repeat this in word and action.
The commonality behind the last 2 dreams is that in both I see the universe split (as I have believed happens for some time) but I have never been aware of noticing it before.
In the dragon riding dream the people We were rescuing were asleep. It feels like this is ongoing and We are rescuing "them" from a dieing world, well more like it is a world that no longer holds hope for the Ones We are rescuing.

No comments: