Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dreams #1

I've decided to try keeping My dreams that I feel like writing about here. When I decided to try this I was hoping to find some of the first dreams that seem to have triggered regular recall.
I spent years knowing that I do My best work in dream, yet NOT remembering any dreams or even being consciously aware of dreaming at All. Still, something (inside) told Me that I do dream, and that is where I do My best work. This was frustrating and re-assuring at the same time.
Then, fairly recently I began dreaming of Youngstars. I might should mention that I have gone years feeling like I probably represent One of the enemy to youngsters. Therefore I have felt I would not be accepted or welcome into "their" lives/awareness.
The first of these dreams was meeting One or two Youngstars and "they" totally accepted Me and welcomed Me into "their" lives. This had a profound affect on Me mentally and in My daily life.
Gradually this group grew in numbers and We began visiting gatherings of these Youngstars in different places around the world. Many of these gatherings are in ghettos and some in war torn areas. A few are in large houses in well-to-do neighborhoods. A lot of these Youngstars that I have met are street kids, addicts, run-aways etc. The common theme theme throughout has been learning and doing by playing.
I get to watch what the children do as much as I desire, and if and when I wish to join in I Am welcome. The Youngstars are aware of My need to become accustomed to what "they" do, and therefore gain some level of comfort before I can allow MySelf to participate. "They" are very patient, and why not, it's fun for "them" to play "their" games.
The following is the first record I have found of these dreams. It is well into My process, but We have most of the background information.

I spent most of the night last night visiting the gatherings of the Star Kids around the world. It's fun sleeping All over the world.
Anyway, "they" were doing the sending energy/love to parents and friends thing again or maybe still. I haven't been aware of visiting "them" much recently.
When We did this energy sending before I was kind of a motivator but not this time. The kids were following "their" own lead and I was another participant. Some kids (maybe newcomers to the gathering??) were grumbling about sending love/energy when "they" had experienced so much rejection. It was other kids not a-dults who encouraged these kids to give "their" parents what "their" parents had not been able to give "them".
It All felt very important, very timely. It felt the times before had been training and/or rehearsals. The kids were now following "their" intuition that it is indeed time. It felt that now is a very pivotal time for All of Gaea not just the U.S.
So, now it seems it's kids inspiring kids inspiring kids (with aware a-dults supporting and participating) sending energy (Aquarian energy???) to parents, friends and family. Again it seems important that most world leaders have children.
I had other dreams of visiting other realities, but this One filled most of the night.

No comments: