Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Dreams #5

Wow, can't even begin to relate "them" All and All the contact with youngstars. It was incredibly fun.
One dream I will try to describe really stood out. We were gathered in a tent watching movies. We All had Our Own monitors but each One looked like the screen at a drive-in movie. It looked like We were All watching the same movie, but We each were watching Our Own. DJ kept trying to watch Mine. At first I didn't real-eyes We were each watching different movies and I was talking about Mine like everyOne was watching it, so DJ kept asking what I was talking about and would try to lean over and see what the hell I was talking about. EveryOne else was too absorbed with "their" Own movie to care it seemed.
Then in My movie the tent We were in started dancing and asking something like "What do You mean thinking I'm not part of the movie?" So I looked at the tent and sure enough it was dancing around Us and on My screen both. It was smiling too.
Then there were lots of gatherings. One girl went travelling and We lost track of her, when she came back she couldn't tell Us about where she'd been but was sending Us images. She was like a movie projector of her travels. I have no idea what "they" looked like because I couldn't see "them".
There was stuff about these gatherings being structured more like A.A. was meant to be rather than the way most of Us A-dults would structure "them". It's about the kids helping each other and We can participate as equals if We choose (since We are kids too). I was thinking We just need to give "them" space and there was something about if "they" aren't given the space "they" will take it or make it. (not in a forceful way, in a: "it's just gonna happen no matter what" way)

No comments: