Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Dreams #4

This is a short explanation of My belief and use of My dreams:

And if We believe in Our dreams, then We go anywhere and everywhere All-ready.
That is kinda how this got going for Me.
I kept looking at how I love sex, but I Am never satisfied. I've been in large orgies, I've had lots of different partners and there just isn't enough. I think that I've had All the variety I need and then a new body appears and I need it.
The only way a hunger like that can ever be satisfied is in the mind. One must begin to accept that We All-ready are having sex with every person We ever desire. If I want it, I have it. This of course applies to every desire We create.
I don't know if I even came close to explaining My belief here, but it works for Me. It doesn't do away with physical sex, or hunger or taxes (yet) but it soothes the need for strife within MySelf.
Humans want more. That is part of the human condition. Until We real-eyes that We All-ready have whatever We want, We will never be satisfied.

No comments: