Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Some thots

Last year (2013) I thelt that it was going to be a year of choices and changes.  (Yeah, every year is that but I thelt it would be even more than usual.)  I was right, at least for MySelf.
This year (actually beginning last year) My focus is LOVE.  Several people have spoken of this as the year of love (even more than the summer of love).  I fully agree with this.  I Am not sure that many take it as far as I do and as I plan to (wanna make God laugh?  Tell her Your plans.). 
When I get onto something like this I really do like to run it All the way out to the farthest extremes that I can imagine and hopefully beyond that.
You see: I believe that love is THE energy that All matter (and more) is made of.  I believe that I Am love learning to live in the physical.  In the higher expressions of OurSelves (other dimensions/whatevers) We probably know full well how to live as love.  We actually do it everyday but in the physical, few (if any) of Us really get that and are fully aware of it to the farthest extreme possible.  We are love.
The thing is that most of Us have forgotten this and denied it for sooooo long that We really do NOT know how to live as love (or are unaware of it at best) IN Our physical bodies and minds/brains.  I theel this is what We are doing/learning/remembering right now: learning to live as love IN the physical.
Now (this is the part I had planned to share):  last night in a waking dream state I real-I-said that (big DUH here) there are alot of radio/whatever signals flying/floating around Our world due to wireless and satellite communications (and probably other sources as well).  Even if any person uses hard line phones, computers, etc. these communications are All-most All-ways (if not 100%) at some point sent through the air and bounced off satellites etc.  This means that Our words (and the energy behind and around "them") are flying and floating around everyOne, everywhere All the time.  Think about that a while if You will......
Some think this is an evil plot.  Some do not.  Most do not think about it at All.
IF We type or speak the word love over and over in Our emails, Our text messages, Our blogs, Our phone conversations, in/with any method of (or device for) communication then We are surrounding Our world (and her people, plants, animals, rocks, water, on and on) with love.  If We charge those communicated words with Our feelings and energy of love (think Dr. Emoto's research) how much more powerful will those words of love be.
Can We even imagine how much change We (personally and collectively) create every time We send the word love on a communication device?

No comments: