Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, July 14, 2022

Toys

The students took Me to multiD again and I had to go dream a bit before I could type about today.  It is hard to put into words what it was like (and often is) when I got home.  Obviously I was here in 3d (multiD does include 3d) and I was also many other places/dimensions too.  I thelt very spacey.


Anyway: yesterday the boy that I had last year asked if I had any toys.  (I Allways had toys for My four little boys last year.)  I told him no because there are too many children on this bus to manage with toys.  (It actually makes My job harder to supervise the students when I provide toys.  However: it also can make the ride more fun for everyOne.)  He was very disappointed.


I thought it over and how could I face such disappointment?  I have some stress-relief (squishy) toys that I decided to try.


The students were All very happy to each have a toy to play with on the ride.  The toys definitely livened "them"  up.  The louder was a happy sound.  I did have to keep reminding two boys to keep "themSelves" and "their" toy in "their" seat and out of the aisle.  Bodies and body parts and toys waving around in the aisle is very distracting for the driver and can create a safety hazard.  So: more work for Me and a happier ride for the children.  At school "they" All returned My toys even though some had found "their" way into pack-packs.


The One boy remembered the little, squishy football that I had last year and commented that it was not in the bag.  I looked too and for some reason it was not there.  The boy across the aisle had picked out the little, squishy basketball and offered it to the One and took a squishy noodle instead.  I told him that was very nice of him.  Of course the basketball quickly turned into a laser cannon and blasted the boy with the noodle.


The boy with the shield did not want a toy but continues to want Me to with him.  I Allways enjoy being asked to sit with students.  He is the most talkative of the morning students.


On the afternoon section the last child home asked Me to sit in the back with the last two.  I told "them" that I would when the first child was dropped off at home.  When I moved back "they" were both very happy and had lots to tell Me.  One is going to a house party (next door)over the weekend and was very excited.  The other Ones older brother is having two friends over for dinner.  He hopes the friends do not mess with his stuff.  Sometimes visitors do mess people's stuff You know.


When I told the last child home that I watched "Iron Man" last night he was very excited: "We have that on video."


Children are soooo cool.


Oh:  I found the football when I got home.  I have no idea why I took it out of the bag.

No comments: