Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, July 24, 2022

Just letting You know that I went way deep into multiD last week.

When I go a step deeper than before it takes a lot of concentration to do anything 3d.

I was able to work because of what I do.  I do knot theel that I could have driven the bus.  TG I don't have to.  After My morning section (most days) I had to go dream briefly between taking a shower and eating lunch.  When I got home I went right to dream before even eating dinner.

It was great but knot conducive to typing and sharing.

Hope to bee around more as I adjust to living at this depth of multiD.

No comments: