Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, November 1, 2014

Deeper into multidimensionality

10/31/14
Today:
Deeper into multidimensionality
Wizard's Log Star-date: 03:52:43 AM
Good morning. We wake to play another day.
We do not remember much about last night except pony hopping and forgiving OurSelves. We theel that We continue to explore worlds and lives that are beyond Our ability to comprehend. Limitation and separation thinking is still Our dominant and default mindset. That is changing: slowly and gently. We keep reminding OurSelves that Our old beliefs about Our limited world and life are only beliefs and NOT facts. It is hard for Our head to accept but Our heart grows stronger.
We feel the change happening within Us and We ARE grateful. We forgive OurSelves without blame and guilt. That is important too. We are responsible but NOT guilty or to blame. We do not need to understand to forgive and We do not need to like it to accept it. That insight is from early in the night.
The way that We experience things is Our belief NOT a fact. We project Our beliefs, memories, judgments, resentments, etc. onto the world and call it fact. We believe that it is: “just the way it is and must be”. That is a belief NOT a fact. We forgive OurSelves. We wanted to play this game and We have played it well. We love Us unconditionally and We forgive Us unconditionally.
This morning We are having several experiences and choices of choosing multiD. Much old thinking and behavior is coming up to be set free. We acknowledge that most of Our thoughts are old limitation thinking, We name “them” beliefs NOT facts and We set “them” free with love. We love You. Our head still tries to keep Us in limitation and separation but its efforts grow weaker and weaker. Now We remember that just before going to dream last night We chose to go deeper into multiD and We could feel OurSelves going very deep. We know that We can return here AND there any time that We want.
Everytime We start to think that something external needs to change: We are reminded that it is Us that needs to change for We really do control the external with Our unconscious. We forgive OurSelves. We set it All free with love. It seems clear to Us that this is the only way to achieve lasting change. The old is set free and We can return to observe and/or explore anytime that We want. These are All important components of lasting change, at least for Us personally.
Even though We had some time to type during both of Our breaks: We did NOT feel like it. We had a great time with the kids, most are quite excited about Halloween.
When We started Our afternoon section We real-I-said that We were slipping deep into multiworlds and multiD. We felt free to allow this as Our only highschooler gets picked up by “their” parents of Fridays. We go to highschool and wait just in case but “they” missed (or were late) One time. So: We let OurSelves go deeper than usual on the bus, perhaps deeper than ever before. It certainly felt deeper than We have in waking and certainly on the bus. Only One preschooler and One gradeschooler rode home from Our afternoon gradeschool and those are the closest two so We got done early. This was Our newest preschooler who just turned three this week. The aid who brought “them” out said it had been a good day for “them” even though “they” were crying heavily when she brought “them” out. We theel it is the adjusting to All the change(s) and shifting from One mode/place/activity to another that is upsetting “them”. The aid did carry “them” out today and took “them” from her and carried “them” to “their” seat and buckled “them” in. “They” gave a little resisdance and We talked soothingly and when We gave “them” the little Spiderman book “they” calmed right down and read it until “they” fell asleep on the ride. The gradeschooler had brought a book from home to show Us so We explored that All the way to “their” home. We received a mixture or instruction(s) about this world and play/pretend world(s) as “they” shared “their” book with Us.
At home We did some stuff and then read the latest from the Hathors through Tom Kenyon and sent an email to One of Our online discussion groups about this and Our day. We are going to quote the email as it is a pretty good description of Our multidimensional experiences:
I can not tell You how much of this message is word for word to the personal messages I Am receiving and/or intuiting.
(Well I would and could and will if I can get the words to come out My fingers).

If I still believed in weird today would be that.  I was physically here and able to pay a lot of attention to My students but even My driver noticed something very different and asked if I was okay.  I was fine but I was very much in more worlds/dimensions/realities/whatevers than just here.  (wherever here might be)

I was very glad that the majority of Our afternoon students did not ride home on the bus.  We had a very short afternoon and I was able to get home early where I could be wherever I desired (here AND there).  I got a lot of small, simple things done around home AND was in other worlds too.  I really don't have any more memory of what I did in the physical than I do of what I did elsewhere (wherever elsewhere might be).  If there were no physical evidence of the things I did in the physical I would think I had gone to bed and forgotten that when I got back up.  Since My groceries and some other things are put away and not sitting around and there is no icecream melting on the counter I must assume I put it All away since I live alone.  And no: I Am not losing My mind (only misplacing it). 

Remember: the only difference between Me and a crazy person is that I Am NOT crazy.

I theel We have All feared this state and been afraid that We would be crazy if We got here.  That is a great way to avoid it at All costs.

Anyway, as I was kind of pondering this doing (in the physical) while not being aware of doing but rather being aware of things and events in other worlds: I got the message: "learning how to live in a completely different manner".  It was a couple hours later that I read this Hathors message.”
Hmmmmm, We seem to have slipped into a world where We are having a hard time switching back to black. Is that a good thing. We tried several “tricks” and finally got back to black font.
So We had a small dinner and then a large serving of I-scream while watching some more of “The Tomorrow People”. Now off to dream.

Good night AND thank You for playing.

No comments: